HEALTHCARE & WELLNESS
Advancing infection control
There is a body of clinical evidence, derived from case reports and outbreak investigations, that suggests a clear association between poor environmental hygiene and the transmission of microorganisms causing HCAIs (Healthcare Associated Infections) in hospital (Dancer, 1999; Garner and Favero, 1986).
EndoSan is a scientifically proven, highly efficient, biodegradable, stabilised hydrogen peroxide disinfectant. EndoSan can be used in multiple applications within healthcare and wellness facilities to improve not only the environmental hygiene but also water hygiene.
EndoSan ensures a high level of disinfection with proven efficacy against micro-organisms including C.Diff, MRSA, Legionella, E-Coli, Adenovirus, Polio, Pseudomonas and Norovirus. A fully detailed efficacy data file is available upon request.
Reduced infection rates and improved hygiene.
Complete disinfection of water and indoor spaces.
Lowers morbidity associated with HCAIs.
Increased patient safety and bed availability.
Reduced costs associated with outbreaks.
Single product, multiple applications.
Cost effective and easy to apply.
“The volume of patients who acquire a condition due to infections which originate from a hospital stay has grown to an unmanageable level. However, offering a cure for such diseases turns out to be much more difficult and incur greater costs because of the increased resistance of pathogens.
EndoSan has proven to be an incredibly effective tool in the reduction of Healthcare Acquired infections. The efficacy and global approvals of EndoSan speaks for itself in the war against safely reducing bacterial infection. It is now used for disinfection across many hospital sites with superb results”
Disinfecting Floatation Tanks
Floatation tanks, also known as sensory deprivation tanks, are designed to create a relaxing and therapeutic experience by allowing users to float effortlessly in warm saltwater. The tanks have been shown to have a range of potential benefits, including reducing stress and anxiety, improving sleep, and easing chronic pain.
By maintaining a clean and disinfected environment, users can enjoy the full potential benefits of floatation therapy while minimizing the risk of infection or illness.
Float Tank Water Treatment
- Protects users from exposure to harmful microorganisms.
- Prevents the formation of biofilm or build-up of organic matter, such as sweat, oils, and other bodily fluids.
- Helps maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the water.
- Extends the lifespan of the water by preventing the growth of algae and other microorganisms that can degrade its quality and appearance over time.
- EndoSan has no odour, colour or taste allowing users to enjoy their experience without unpleasant odours or irritation of eyes or breathing.
- EndoSan forms no harmful disinfection by-products, degrading only into water and oxygen.
Surface Disinfection of Float Tank Internals
- As part of routine cleaning disinfecting the internal tank surfaces provides a clean environment to add fresh floatation water to.
- Removes any organic matter, such as dead skin cells, hair, or bodily fluids.
- Extends the lifespan of the tank and its components by preventing corrosion and build-up of bacteria and other contaminants.
EndoSan constant dosing systems can be seamlessly fitted into any existing healthcare facilty water system. Installation is simple and quick and the continuous dosing of EndoSan, at very low required dose rates, ensures water is protected in an automated and controlled manner.
24/7 automated protection
Low maintenance and cost effective
Proportional, metered dosing
Low chemical warning alerts
Effective cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and high-traffic touch points is critical in a healthcare environment as inadequate treatment can cause cross-contamination and increase risk. EndoSan is easy to use and non-corrosive with no harmful residuals or by-products.
EXAMPLE ENDOSAN APPLICATION AREAS:
Decontamination of indoor spaces and areas
Disinfection of surfaces and touchpoints
Water treatment including legionella control
Norovirus Environmental Decontamination Case Study
Health Estates Journal Article
EndoSan Healthcare Product Brochure
Access to EndoSan supporting documents require registration of details. Once completed a member of the team will supply the requested documents. By completing this form you are agreeing to be contacted regarding the use of EndoSan.