The EndoSan team will be in attendance exhibiting at The Legionella, Law and Liability one-day Water Management Society conference. Taking place on Tuesday 11th June 2019 at Villa Park, Birmingham the event is the ideal arena for attendees to get the latest information on regulation and best practice.
Visitors to the exhibition stand will be able to chat with the team and receive information on how EndoSan can be used to easily, safely and effectively to control Legionella and water quality whilst also complying with the latest legislation and regulations.
EndoSan is a highly effective, broad spectrum disinfectant that forms no harmful by-products or residuals – degrading into water and oxygen, whilst offering unrivaled stability. It is chlorine and alcohol free, with no corrosive effects. EndoSan is a safe biocide and is truly biodegradable.
The event is an all-day event with a full programme of speakers and two Q&A sessions:
- 09.30 AGM Registration, Refreshments & Exhibition
- 10.00 WMSoc AGM
- 11.00 Conference Registration, Refreshments & Exhibition
- 11.30 Welcome and Introduction – Chair – Ian E Kershaw – Legionella Team Leader, Hartlepool Borough Council
- 11.45 Private Water Supplies Regulations & Environment Risk Assessment – John Murray, Sodexo
- 12.15 Highlands & Islands – Challenges of Remote Monitoring – Warren Bradshaw, The Highland Council
- 12.45 Q&A
- 13.00 Lunch & Exhibition
- 14.00 How to Impress Your Client – Emma Jorgenson, Compliance Officer at believe housing
- 14.30 BS 8580:2019 Highlights, Updates and Uptake – Graham Thompson, Oculus Consulting Ltd
- 15.00 Update to HSE Intervention Programme (Service provider audits) – Duncan Smith, HSE
- 15.30 Speakers – questions and answers
- 16.00 Refreshments & close
We look forward to meeting and engaging with the conference attendees and will be available for any questions regarding EndoSan throughout the day on the EndoSan exhibition stand. For any further information about the conference please visit the Water Management Society website