EndoSan3 Surface Disinfectant Spray – Box of 15 x 500ml – Silver Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide
£150.00 inc VAT
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Highly effective antibacterial and antiviral surface disinfectant spray
Kills up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses (including enveloped viruses)
Contains no harmful disinfectant by-products
Perfect for use on any surface or object (e.g. water tanks, food prep areas, equipment, etc)
Suitable for all non-porous surfaces
Ready to use solution
Contains no chlorine, alcohol or harmful quats
Fragrance free, colour free and no toxic fumes
No post application rinsing required
Easy to apply with quality trigger mechanism
Biodegradable and Organic
Not tested on animals
Halal and Kosher certified organic product
500ml unit size, box quantity of 15
3 year shelf-life
Box of 15 x EndoSan3 (500ml trigger spray) 3% Silver stabilised hydrogen peroxide surface disinfectant spray, ready to use.
EndoSan3 is a highly effective antibacterial and antiviral surface disinfectant spray that kills up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses, including enveloped viruses. It contains no harmful disinfectant by-products and is suitable for all non-porous surfaces.
Instructions For Use
- Prepare the surface to be disinfected by wiping it clean of any dirt or debris.
- Turn nozzle to spray position.
- Spray directly on the surface. Make sure to cover the entire surface, and pay special attention to high-touch areas if present.
- Leave in place, undisturbed for at least 5 minutes.
- EndoSan3 does not require any post disinfection rinsing but surfaces can be wiped dry with a clean cloth if required.
- With electrical equipment, spray onto cloth before wiping.
Always read the product label and wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
Please be advised that this product is a disinfectant and not a general surface cleaner. A disinfectant is not intended for the removal of dirt and grime from surfaces. Rather, it is formulated to actively eliminate germs, viruses, bacteria and micro-organisms to provide a total disinfection.
Kills up to 99.999% of bacteria and viruses (including enveloped viruses).
- Hepatitis B virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C virus (HCV)
- Hepatitis Delta virus (HDV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Human T Cell Leukemia Virus (HTLV)
- Influenza Virus
- Measles Virus
- Rabies Virus
- Rubella Virus
Tested to the following EN standards:
EN13697, EN1276, EN1650, EN13623, EN1656, EN14349, EN14476, EN13624, EN13704:2018, EN16777:2019-03
Keeping surfaces clean and free from harmful bacteria and viruses is essential for maintaining a safe and healthy environment, whether it be in our homes or in commercial and industrial settings.
Regular disinfection of surfaces is especially important during times of heightened concern over the spread of infectious diseases.
Example Commercial/Business Uses:
- Disinfecting surfaces in healthcare facilities particularly those with vulnerable patients.
- Disinfecting and sanitising water systems internals like water storage tank internals.
- Disinfecting and sanitising agricultural tools, equipment and storage areas.
- Disinfecting and sanitising surfaces in schools and daycare centers.
- Cleaning and disinfecting gym and fitness equipment.
- Disinfecting surfaces in hotels and restaurants.
- Sanitising food processing equipment and surfaces.
- Disinfecting and sanitising public transportation vehicles and facilities.
- Disinfecting and sanitising public restrooms and other high-touch areas in public spaces such as airports and shopping centers.
- Disinfecting and sanitising pet care and veterinary facilities.
- Disinfecting and sanitising air conditioning and ventilation systems.
- Disinfecting and sanitising industrial equipment e.g. conveyor belts and processing machinery.
Example Home Uses:
- Disinfecting kitchen surfaces such as countertops, sinks, and cutting boards.
- Cleaning and disinfecting bathroom surfaces such as sinks, toilets, showers and baths.
- Disinfecting children's toys and highchairs.
- Sanitising pet areas and equipment such as cages, food bowls and litter boxes.
- Disinfecting sports and exercise equipment such as weights, gym bags, yoga mats, etc.
- Cleaning and disinfecting electronics such as computer keyboards and mobile phones.
SKU: 25-03-SPR x 15
Weight: 15.00 KGS
Pack Size: 15 x 500 mls
Disinfectant Type: Stabilised Hydrogen Peroxide
Dilution: Ready to Use
VAT 20%: Included in the price